Monday, April 19, 2010

Pay It Forward

Maybe you’ve seen the movie Pay It Forward and even if you have you might want to watch it again. The essence and ideas are tremendous.

Now I do admit that the kid tries to do too much and I am not recommending that anyone provide shelter to a homeless man they don’t know.  That could be very scary for some.  I have done a lot of work with homeless people and most of them are not as scary as they look.  Remember these are people who live through the harsh conditions of the street.  You and I would lokk like that if we had to go through that.  But I digress!

The point here is that the kid in the movie does something and takes action and is not looking for anything in return.  Now again there is nothing wrong with getting something in return and you might want to read what many would construe as a controversial post – coming up next.

No comments:

Post a Comment